Shopping list for Grilled Lamb Loin with Peach and Basil Salsa:
- 1 kg lamb loin
- 2 medium peaches, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 4 tablespoons Memphis BBQ Spice Rub
- 2 tablespoons red onion, minced
- 150g grams crumbles fetta cheese
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your barbecue grill to medium-high heat.
- Season the lamb loin with Memphis BBQ Spice Rub, salt, and pepper.
- Grill the lamb loin for about 5 to 7 minutes on each side, or until the internal temperature reaches 62 °C for medium-rare.
- Let the lamb rest for 5 to 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix together the diced peaches, crumbled fetta cheese ,chopped basil, minced red onion, honey, balsamic vinegar, and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the grilled lamb loin with the peach and basil salsa on the side. Enjoy!