- 750g whole snapper, cleaned and scaled
- 50g softened butter
- 2 tsp dried lemon myrtle leaves
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 2 limes, sliced
- 1 large banana leaf
- Green salad leaves to serve
- Score both sides of the snapper.
- Heat Beefeater BBQ flat grill to medium-low.
- Season both sides of the snapper with salt and pepper.
- Combine butter with lemon myrtle. Push into the slits in the flesh of the snapper on both sides.
- Tear off a large piece of baking paper and place on top of a large banana leaf.
- Place the sliced limes on paper with the snapper on top.
- Fold over paper and banana leaf, and secure snapper with a skewer or string.
- Place the parcel on the flat grill and cook for 10-12 minutes.
- Serve snapper with green leaves.