It is a great wow factor to any bbq dinner party, the flavour you get from a bbq slow cooked chook is so tender and tasty the hungry mouths will be satisfied .
To cook a rotisserie chicken on your BBQ, follow these steps:
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat (185C).
- Season the chicken with salt, pepper, and any other desired seasonings.
- Secure the chicken onto the rotisserie spit.
- Place the spit on the rotisserie motor and attach it to the BBQ grill.
- Close the lid of the grill and cook for about 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 75 °C.
- Use a meat thermometer to check the temperature.
- Once done, carefully remove the chicken from the spit and let it rest for a few minutes before carving.