Indulge in a tantalising journey of flavour with our exquisite BBQ kebabs. Crafted to BBQ, each skewer is a EASY to follow and create artistry, showcasing a medley of succulent meats or vibrant vegetables, meticulously marinated in a symphony of spices and seasonings that are all made up in our fusion of spice Memphis bbq rub.
Savour the sizzle as your bbq party enjoy expertly char-grill kebabs, Fusion of spice Memphis BBQ rub achieves a perfect balance of tenderness and smokiness. Whether you're a fan of tender, marinated chicken, juicy cuts of beef, or an array of garden-fresh veggies, our BBQ kebabs promise a satisfying bite every time.
Whether you're enjoying a casual backyard gathering, a festive celebration, or a quiet evening meal, our BBQ kebabs elevate your dining experience, adding a touch of excitement to your palate.
Serving suggestion 4 to 6 people
Preparation time 15 mins
Cook time 15 mins
choice of protein
500 gram chicken thigh (1cm cubes)
or 500 g beef (1cm cubes)
or 500g prawns peeled
1 large red capsicum diced 1cm
1 large green capsicum diced 1cm
1 to 2 medium red onions
1 cup olive oil
2 tablespoon Memphis spice rub
a pinch of salt
- marinate the protein, Mix the marinade ingredients together in a bowl and add the meat. Cover and chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes, preferably several hours or even overnight
- Soak the wood or bamboo skewers in water for at least 30 minutes before grilling. This will help prevent them from completely burning up on the grill
- Cut the vegetables into chunks roughly the width of the protein pieces. Taking care not to poke yourself, thread the meat and vegetables onto bamboo skewers.
- Paint the kebabs with some of the remaining marinade.
- Prepare your grill for high, direct heat. Grill for 8 to 10 minutes, depending on how hot your grill until cooked
- rest for 5 minutes then enjoy