300g (00 )plain flour
6g dry yeast
5 g honey
1. Mix the flour, water, honey and yeast together in a large bowl.
2. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let it sit at room temperature for 1 hour at then put in the fridge for 16-24 hours.
3. After 16-24 hours, add the following ingredients to the bowl:
1250 grams 00 flour
4. Mix poolish in water and dissolve together.
5. Now mix the flour and salt everything together until you have a smooth dough.
5. Knead the dough with a spatula for about 10 minutes.
6. Let the dough rest for about half an hour.
now cover your hand with a bit of olive oil and work the dough with your hands leave to rest for an hour
7. Preheat your oven to (250°C).
8. Roll out the dough and add your favorite toppings.
9. Bake for about 10 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.