Fusion of Spice Alaskan Rub
Introducing our versatile Alaskan Rub, a herb blend that brings fragrant flavor to a wide array of dishes. Elevate your culinary creations by trying it on an Alaskan ginger salmon fillet for a delightful twist or adding a spicy kick to your salmon burgers. It's also perfect for barbeque-grilling chicken, whether you prefer it baked or in the form of thighs, legs, breast, or wings. Explore its potential by using it to enhance beef strips for stir fry marinades. For added creativity, make herb butter or sprinkle it over roast potatoes, grilled zucchini, baked eggplants, or grilled mushrooms. Experience the versatility and discover a whole new world of flavors for your meals.
All Natural Ingredients
Made in Western Australia
From at least 28% Australian Ingredients
Ingredients: Sugar, Lemon pepper, Salt, Garlic powder, Onion powder, Turmeric, Oregano
Recommended Shelf life: Once opened, it is best to use within 6 months for optimal freshness and quality.
Recipe: Amazing Chicken Skewers
- 500g boneless chicken thighs, cut into 3 cm cubes
- 1 large green capsicum, diced into 2 cm pieces
- 1 large red onion, diced into 2 cm pieces
- 1 large red capsicum, diced into 2 cm pieces
- 250g halloumi cheese, diced into 2 cm pieces
- Bamboo skewers (pre-soaked in water)
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon Alaskan Rub
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- Combine marinade ingredients.
- Pour over chicken until completely covered and leave for at least 30 minutes or overnight if time allows.
- Thread chicken onto pre-soaked bamboo skewers alternating green capsicum, halloumi cheese, red capsicum, red onion and then back to diced chicken.
- Grill the chicken skewers, turning occasionally, until the chicken is fully cooked and reaches an internal temperature of 75°C (165°F). The cooking time may vary depending on the thickness of the chicken pieces.
- Once the chicken is cooked through, carefully remove the skewers from the grill. Serve the delicious chicken skewers, alternating with green capsicum, halloumi cheese, red capsicum, and red onion. Enjoy!